Friday, February 15, 2008

My Wii Quest Appears To Be Over

Like 50 million other people I've been trying to find a Wii. The local Wal-Mart seems to have them occasionly, but the problem for me is they get them in on a weekday in the morning when I can't go so I had to resort to using the internet.

If you're searching for one check out WiiTracker. It checks all the major sources, lists when they have them in stock, and has a timer that tells you how long its been that they've had them in stock.

I would watch out for the bundle deals. To me (an admitted old fart) they seem to come with games I'm not interested in.

Now to work on my Wii boxing skills.

6 comments:

Dan Edwards said...

So, what are you doing this weekend? :-) Enjoy your new toy !

"Ms. Cornelius" said...

Going for the tricep burn, eh?

Break out the Ben-Gay!

We just got a PSIII-- it absolutely has taken over the house.

100 Farmers said...

I recommend Rayman Raving Rabbits. Shooting toilet plungers at rabbits after a bad day at school is a great stress reliever.

ms-teacher said...

The youngest wanted a Wii for christmas and at the time, I had no idea how hard this task might be. I wrote about it here. Wii Tracker is the best and the youngest was very pleased with his gift.

VWB said...

bowling bowls me over...but the wii is long distant so I don't get to play too often..probably a good thing!
we are exploring educational reasons for having some in district!

NYC Educator said...

There's a great site, slickdeals.net, that will alert people to Wii availability, among other things. We had to go early in the morning, and wait at Circuit City, but we got one on the first try.

The site shows good deals on everything. I've found gifts for my family, and great deals on tech stuff. No I don't own stock, but I wish I did.