I found this in Lateshow archives, from this summer. It gave me a laugh, so for all you computer geeks out there:
Top Ten Signs You Bought A Bad Computer
10. Runs on 200 "D" batteries
9. In the morning you have to defrost it
8. Runs on Windows '78
7. Box reads "Pre-loaded with hundreds of viruses!"
6. Tech support number is a Silicon Valley Applebee's
5. For better internet reception, salesman includes pair of rabbit ears
4. You move the pointer around by licking the screen
3. It's made by IBN
2. The mouse bit you
1. When you tell it to print, it tells you to go screw yourself
My wife often complains that we don't have a "real computer" and that I should stop buying cheap stuff. She doesn't buy my arguement that all the parts are basically the same AND I built it myself. Somehow everytime she touches it it messes up.
Must be an I-D-10-T problem.