Friday, July 06, 2007

Summer Goal: Get A Hottub . . .Done


Thanks to EBay I have achieved ONE of my summer goals, to get a hottub. I got a great deal and thanks to my McGyver buddy, it is up and running. We built a concrete pad and added the extra wiring, and when I say "we" I mean mostly him. We also had fun driving around an enormous forklift we used to move the hottub around, well, except for that hour and a half we spent digging it out of the mud where it sank in my backyard because of all the rain we've been having.

In addition, the bathroom remodeling is done, just in time for my wife to come up with other summer projects.

All I need now is for Mr. Teacher to bring over some of his Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders friends and I'm all set.

2 comments:

ms. whatsit said...

I dig the State of Texas stepping stones. I half expect to see cowboy boots instead of flip flops on the side of the hot tub.

Mike in Texas said...

No cowboy boots for me, I'm a transplanted city boy.