Thursday, December 21, 2006

Moody Gardens Here We Come

Last month I won 4 tickets for all the attractions at Moody Gardens in Galveston from a local radio station. The contest was one where you had to identify the title and the artist, and they usually make it very easy by playing a clip that has the title in it. The title, Electric Avenue, was very easy but no one seemed to know it was by Eddie Grant.

I haven't been to Moody Gardens in years, but their website boasts of a Festival of Lights, an Aquarium Pyramid and an ice skating rink (just the thing for a 43 year old with a sedentary lifestyle and bad knees).

Hopefully I won't bang my head on the ice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and Merry Christmas!

byw....congrats on being named to the 100 best education blogs.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Though I go to Texas regularly, I've never heard of Moody Gardens. I just might have to check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

I love those walk-through aquariums. Congrats also on being in the top 100, and don't be afraid to remind people they chose from a group of more than 100.